Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

【Eye-K Review】 keeping a healthy eye


How to protect your eye in the era of digital



Good day, I'm Ke Min.

Today i'm going to talk about maintaining a good eye health.

This is EYE-K, an eye protective spray by AR Tech company Ionman Malaysia.
*AR Tech = Age Reversing Technology

So, let me introduce you to Ionman Malaysia.


The main ingredients of their products are all natural extracts from corns, stem plants, soy, seeds and so on.

 Their AR Tech are able to effectively activate instant cellular absorption through skin penetration. 


Thus, EYE-K is able to replenish the lost fluid and regulate nutrients in eyes for healthy metabolism under 10 second.

It has a classy matte packaging and 30ml in size. 

The bottle is not too big nor heavy to carry in my handbag.

To use it, position the spray 6 inches away from your eyes then push on the spray.

If you frequently use smartphone or look into device for a long time,
 it is advise to use EYE-K every 30 minutes.

For general maintenance, spray EYE-K twice a day, once in the morning and another at night. 

EYE-K can effectively prevent Glaucoma, Cataract and Eye Floaters.

It also improves most eye conditions, for example, computer syndrome, dry eyes, keratitis, amd and so on... 


fter using EYE-K, my eyes feel moisturized and refreshed, my skin also feels hydrated when sprayed. 

I have dry eyes issue due to prolonged time of wearing contact lens, so I look forward to the effects of using EYE-K.
If you are interested in EYE-K, you may look for more information from the links below:

Phone: 010-760 9949

Ionman Malaysia HQ Address: No.7, Jalan SS 2/66, SS 2, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor


Follow me on other social media!

Facebook: KE MIN


Tiktok: Meido2u

Douyin: Z_xkeke


#EYEK #IONMANMALAYSIA #ARTECH #NUTRIEYE #EYEHEALTHCHECK #EYESCARE #HEALTHYEYE



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hi, I visited your website and I really like your website, you have got great information. this is very health dose in eyes I have a site for you please to share
    https://www.calloutloud.com/deal-eye-floaters-natural-way/

    ReplyDelete