Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Horien Eye Secret 1 month contact lens【Cherry】


Comfortable and natural 1 month contact lens



Hello, I am Ke Min.


I write honest review about products that i personally use and try.

I've been wearing Horien Eye Secret Contact Lens for almost 2-3 years.


This is a 1 month Horien lens color "Cherry".

It has an interesting pink hue but not too exaggerate on the eye.


The packaging is made of paper card with cute drawings.
The lens has a base curve of 8.6mm and diameter of 14.1mm, and its a 38% in water content.

That means Horien's contact lens are much more comfortable and hydrated compare to other brand's.



The lens is made of sodium hyaluronate trehalose, which can protect the eye's surface from dryness. 

With its BMW 3D wrap technology and it aspheric design, my vision is clearer compare to wearing spheric lens and it fits my eye well, i never feel the "substance" feeling while wearing Horien.





Of course, you have to make sure you're wearing the correct side of the lens.
The above picture is the correct side of contact lens.








The above picture is the wrong side of contact lens. 
If you wear your lens this way, you might feel the "substance" feeling or you may feel the contact lens "cut" you.

So, always check on your lens before putting it on!




Look at how natural the contact lens are! ❤️























I will recommend 【Cherry】 to anyone that want a change from the usual brown contact lens.
I usually buy my lens from Shopee or nearest spectacles shop if I'm urgent.


And that's all!

❤️

Follow me on other social media!


Facebook: KE MIN




Tiktok: Meido2u


Douyin: Z_xkeke

#HORIENEYESECRET #HORIENEYE #CONTACTLENS 

Post a Comment

0 Comments