Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cosmoderm Gentle Cleansing Milk ☠️SENSITIVE SKIN REVIEW ☠️


 

Good day~ 

I am Ke Min and i only share honest review of products and service which i personally experienced~


Shall we start on the cleansing milk straight away?


Cosmoderm Gentle Cleansing Milk 












Cosmoderm is a malaysia brand developed by Vanity Cosmeceutical Sdn Bhd. 

Since its inception in 2002, Cosmoderm has established itself as a trusted brand that is committed to providing Halal personal care products for the skin and body with ingredients derived from Nature's bounty. 

































the product is described as below from the official website:

Water-soluble soap free cleansing milky lotion for dry or very sensitive skin
• Soap-free cleansing system to clean without stripping the protective moisture layer
• Removes all impurities and makeup thoroughly
• Leaves skin feeling clean, silky smooth, soft and moisturized after rinsing

I've been trying out various cleansing milk after my first try at BeDazzle Beauty

(you can read about it here but it's in Chinese: BeDazzleBeauty blog post )

I use it as a 2-step cleansing whenever i wear makeup to make sure my skin is perfectly clean. Many adore cleansing milk as it can lift off dirt or product without drying out your skin, unlike foam cleansers.

It's a creamy texture. Some brand's cleansing milk is watery, I don't like those watery one.

However, cleansing milk is slightly pricey compare to other cleansers especially foam cleanser. It also finishes quickly as you use it directly to your skin without wetting your face or hands.

Let's start with my face after removing all the makeup. I usually pump 50cent for my whole face and then add on 20sen for whichever section that needed more. 

Look at my crazy skin  ~.~

After rubbing for a while it will feels dry, so I will wet my hands to rub my face slightly then continue massaging my pores. It's a bit painful if the milk gets into your eyes.



The smell is too strong to my liking, it has a jasmine incense scent similar to Loreal's Cleansing Milk, so if you're looking for a dupe of the Loreal Gentle Cleansing Milk then go ahead and try it. Its only RM 18~RM20 while Loreal's RM 28~RM30.




















It's slightly drying for my cheeks and the skin around my nostril feels painful, stinging and redness. It usually fades after 10 minutes or so.



I wont say it is the best cleansing milk but it's definitely an affordable one and for 100ML, it can be easily bring out for travelling but i doubt it can last long, may be 2.5 to 3 weeks max~ may be~?

I guess i should continue surveying cleansing milk now, that's all from me~

See you soon 🤗



Post a Comment

0 Comments