Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Oil ☠️SENSITIVE SKIN REVIEW ☠️

Hello¬ I am Ke Min, i only share honest and review after i use it personally.

Today we're talking about 

✨Biore Cleansing Oil













It's a Japanese product produced by KAO group and it's adored by many for its excellent cleansing performance, this oil-based makeup remover works instantly to dissolves & removes long-wearing makeup, works on waterproof mascara too! 


Hence, no excessive rubbing required around delicate eye areas for its high cleansing efficacy.

So, of course we're going to test it, right?

Now let's start with a full face makeup, that means that I have all type of products on my face, be it liquid, powder, lipsticks, sunscreen.



I've been using this remover for two months and I like to use it generously; usually 1 pump for each section of my face, so it finishes up quickly.

I find it works better if you apply it straight to your skin without wetting your skin or your hands.

After covering your entire face with the oil, rub and massage gently for about 1 minutes and the makeup would start to break down.

I used KISS ME mascara and they are well known for their waterproof effectiveness, however, Biore oil remover works brilliantly to remove it and i was surprised about it.


The smell is pleasant but unfortunately it hurts a lot if it gets into your eyes, my cheeks also feels dry and tight after cleansing.


It really done a good job for removing your makeup, my skin feels clean after cleansing once then rinsing with water.

Look at my awful skin =.='''

It's also super affordable, you can get 180ML for RM 16- 20 depending on where you get it. 

There's a lot of trustable seller on Shopee, Lazada, Hermo or you may purchase it at Watson or Guardian.


I must rate this product a 8/10 for its powerful cleansing and affordable price, certainly I will recommend this product to everyone that's looking into oil cleansing.

So that's all from me but in case you would a like second step cleansing, then you might be interested in this post 😄


 👉   |  Cosmoderm Cleansing Milk 



Post a Comment

0 Comments