Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mise En Scene [STEAM EFFECT] Damage Care Review on Rebonded Asian Hair


 Hello~ I am Ke Min~

In this post, I am writing about Mise en Scene's Steam Effect hair care.

As I just rebonded my hair few weeks ago, my hair is very easy to break T~T 



They are so weak every time I brush I have to be extra careful because if I go fast...my hair will just *SNAP*!



I have already been using hair treatment at least once a week, and applying conditioner and hair serum after every wash, but it still has no improvement T~T !!!

So I thought it might be a good chance to try out Mise en Scene Steam Effect Damage Care~



I've read about how hot oil helps on sealing hair cuticle and making hair stronger, it will also promote few frizz and reduce split ends.

As I open the step 01 package, I noticed it is the same treatment as 3MIN Salon Pack Perfect Serum. Not only the smell is same, the texture is also similar. 

:(


I've been using this treatment all the time so I'm slightly let down by this...

After applying it from length to ends, I try to wear its steamer.



The steamer is a hair cap coated in hair oil. It claims to be lukewarm to your scalp and should be wrapping your hair for 15mins.

Although the packaging mentioned it has a sticker to secure the wrap, however, it is just a plastic sheet, the plastic sheet clings to wrap due to oil. 



It is slightly uncomfortable to wear as some hairs will fall out, the front wrap will slip down to my face as well, I don't like the feeling of my skin covered by oil.

As for the "lukewarm" feel, I must be honest there aren't any. What you felt is the kind of uncomfortable hot with air trapping inside. Like pakai tudunglah.

Initially I thought the product will have something similar with activated heat pad functioning to produce the lukewarm feeling. I am hugely disappointed.



After waiting 15mins, I wash and blow dry my hair, to find my hair very heavy. I've never try to leave the 3MIN Serum that long before, It is very uncomfortable to have the length and ends to be so heavy, its like a thick coat on your hair.



My hair is not frizz proof and stronger as I found breakage when I comb my hair afterwards.

I am hugely disappointed with this product and won't be purchasing it again. I don't enjoy the process and also the final outcome.



If you are into steaming your hair, I would suggest getting a home hair steamer to the the job done, it is easily found on shopping platform with reasonable price. 



Unless you are travelling somewhere and don't want to be bother by bulky toiletries, then this product might be the one for you, as the hair wrap should be able to reused a few times before throwing.

There are so much more oil on the wrap and I couldn't finish the serum treatment as well. Judging by the amount, the treatment should last for at least 5 wash for short-shoulder length hair, and 2-3 wash for long hair.

In case you're wondering, I bought the product from Watson at a promotional price RM 13.30~



I hope you enjoy my review and see you again soon!💖



Post a Comment

0 Comments